Thursday, July 1, 2010

More booking

Sooooo..... just over a week to go and things are starting to come together at last. Have just booked a reef trip in Fiji (free booze all day, hhmmmm.... is that really a good idea?), Hostel in L.A., Hotel in Vegas (the Mirage, my room has a view of the volcano!!) and a flight down to Mexico city.

My itinery is looking pretty tight at the moment, and I'm sure I'll be jetlagged as a dog to begin with but I really don't want to spend too much time and money in any place other than Latin America. Will hopefully get a rough itinery posted in a few days time to let people know roughly where I'll be and when, even if it's just to show how hard it is to actually stick to one....

2 comments:

  1. bugger itineraries, best part of my trip was when my whole itinerary got shot to shit (mind you, cake in the face and a 22nd bday on the roof of a traditional mud brick house beats 3 days in tourist draw card Shiraz any time... though... hopefully your travel buddy wont go into renal failure and have a heart attack)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, Tomorrow I enter territory covered by my guidebooks and I`ve got to say after doing without them for a week and a half I don`t think I really need them

    ReplyDelete